The Nonprofit Association of Oregon provides consulting services to nonprofits of all sizes and in all stages of development—from start-ups to established organizations to those undergoing transitions. As a leader in nonprofit capacity building in Oregon and beyond, our consulting team can provide your organization with specialized consulting that will help you meet your goals and navigate organizational change.
- We are a nonprofit organization dedicated to strengthening other nonprofits
- We celebrate your successes and take pride in serving the nonprofit sector by helping you do your good work better
- We offer competitive rates for quality services
- Our consultants are highly qualified, experienced professionals
- We match a qualified consultant with your unique needs and priorities
About Our Consulting
NAO knows that every organization’s needs are unique, so we work with our clients to develop a consulting engagement that meets their desired goals and outcomes, is flexible with their timeline, and works with their budget. Prior to connecting you with your consultant, our consulting coordinator will ask some preliminary questions around your request to ensure we are matching you with a consultant who best fits your specific needs.
Consulting services are available only to NAO Members. Not a member? Join today! Questions on rates or availability of our consulting services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what type of services you are requesting. Also give us an overview of your situation and what is prompting the request.