Our consultants can work with you to custom-tailor training for your staff or board, or develop a custom program for a consortium of nonprofits with a common need.
- Building your board
- Strengthening financial management
- Diversity and cultural competency
- Time management
- Resource and fund development
Service Area Experience
Our consulting team has designed group trainings for nonprofits working in the following areas:
- Affordable housing/community development
- AIDS and other health issues
- Arts organizations
- Collaborations and federations
- Community Action
- Environmental issues
- Grantmaking and philanthropy
- Head Start
- Homeless services
- Legal services
- Public involvement processes
- Social justice
- Workplace giving programs
A trainer or consultant will meet with you to consider your goals, the make-up of the participant group, timeline, and any other special needs your organization may have. For more information and rates, contact email@example.com.
Other Training Programs
The Nonprofit Association of Oregon offers workshops and Peer Networks across the state for nonprofit professionals and volunteers seeking to build management, governance, planning, fundraising, communication, technology, and human resource management skills. See upcoming trainings on our Oregon Nonprofit Event Calendar.