We strive to provide content that is relevant and of value to our members and the nonprofit sector (e.g., information and resources, training opportunities, funding announcements, etc.).
Browse past issues of the eNews by month, beginning September 2010. View the eNews Archive. We are guided by best practices in developing our mailing lists, allowing for subscribers to easily opt in and opt out. We respect the privacy of our subscribers and do not share our lists.
To submit an item for consideration, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the following guidelines:
1. The NAO eNews is a monthly online publication disseminated to a mailing list of 7700 nonprofit professionals and supporters across Oregon and beyond.
2. The eNews is generally issued the third Tuesday of each month.
3. The content for the eNews is solely determined by NAO; although we welcome suggestions for relevant and timely content from our subscribers, our members, and our partners.
4. NAO reserves space in the monthly eNews template for announcements regarding our own programs and services, as well as articles on issues that matter to our readers. These announcements and news stories receive prominence.
5. We also include announcements about opportunities that may be of value to our readers, including professional development, networking, and funding opportunities. However, priority is given to publishing announcements from our members and partners. We reserve the right to edit or reject material submitted for publication for any reason.
6. We request that content submissions be sent as a Word attachment or in the body of an email.
7. Submissions should be brief (under 75 words) with working URL links to longer descriptions, registration pages, etc.
8. Content for the monthly eNews is due the first Friday of the month.
9. We are guided by best practices in developing our mailing lists, allowing for subscribers to easily opt in and opt out. We respect the privacy of our subscribers and do not share our lists.