Table of Contents
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Board Assessment Tool
- Board Governance
- Contractors vs. Employees
- Employee Handbook
- Fair Labor Standard Act (FLSA) National Council of Nonprofits
Breaking down your nonprofit's obligation to pay overtime under the new federal rules
- Financial Management
- Fiscal Sponsorship
- Indirect Costs
- Lobbying & Political Activities
- Oregon Minimum Wage Increase
- Oregon Sick Leave
- Risk Management & Regulation
- Social Media
- Starting a Nonprofit Organization
- Tax Issues & Form 990
- Whistleblower Alert and Policy Sample
Can’t find the answer to your questions above? Looking for information on how to start, manage, or dissolve a nonprofit? Contact NAO’s Helpline! The Nonprofit Helpline is a sponsored resource made available to Oregon Nonprofits. The Helpline can answer basic questions and give resource referrals pertaining to Oregon nonprofits. Please note we cannot answer legal questions, but are happy to provide legal referrals.
Our members get priority and additional assistance on the Nonprofit Helpline – consider joining today, and be sure to mention you are a member when you email.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries are answered within 5 business days.