NAO has teamed up with Bluewater Nonprofit Solutions to offer our 501(c)(3) organizational members a service that will significantly lower the fees paid to process credit card transactions. Bluewater’s credit card processing service was designed for the special needs of nonprofit organizations, and makes it easy for nonprofits to process credit card donations and payments through a website, at special events, over the phone, through the mail, and even through third party sites such as Convio.
The service includes:
- Guaranteed low rates starting at 1.49%
- All bank cards accepted including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- Turn-key programs designed for special events fundraising
- Discounts on credit card terminals and payment gateways
- 24/7 customer service & support
- Free reporting and administrative tools
- No application fees and free merchant accounts
- No required monthly minimum volume or termination fees
Learn more! Bluewater explains the process of accepting credit card donations at special events here.
Bluewater offers guaranteed savings on fees for organizations that already accept credit cards. NAO members receive a free, no-obligation savings analysis showing exactly how much can be saved on fees by using Bluewater’s services. Organizations that switch their credit card processing to Bluewater experience savings that range from 11-54%, with an average savings of about 24%. The actual cost savings varies for each organization, as it is dependent upon the number and types of transactions processed.
Contact Member Services at email@example.com and ask to be put in contact with a Bluewater representative in order to receive your complimentary savings analysis.