NAO Technology Support is provided as a benefit to NAO Members only. Our technology services have the capacity to assist small and medium sized Nonprofit Members with a annual budget of 2 million or less. Our on-site service area is Portland and the closest neighboring cities (immediate metro area).
Our technology consulting services are designed to help you determine how to best use technology to support and enhance the work you do to meet your mission. We can help you with planning, maintenance, installs, design, cabling, phones, and more. We have a trusted network of vetted subcontractors with experience in many different platforms and who are nonprofit focused.
Please contact email@example.com and let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll try our best to match you up with a trusted contractor or provide direct expertise from NAO staff.
We can work with you in areas such as:
- Hardware and Software upgrades
- Technology assessments (Member discount available; depends on consultant availability)
- Desktop back office and network support (Member discount available for Desktop support; depends on consultant availability)
- Database consulting, design, and implementation
- Website design and implementation
- Content management systems (Wordpress, Drupal)
Things we don't or aren't equipped to provide:
- Unscheduled after-hours on-call support (we only provide after-hours support on an occasion scheduled basis for projects)
- On-site support outside of the immediate Portland Metro area (between Gresham to Hillsboro, and the PDX Airport to Tigard)
- Linux Server support (check with Free Geek!)
- Blackbaud products
Fees for desktop support & tech assessments
|Hourly rates based on your organization's budget size according to line 18 in your form 990(long):||Desktop Support||Server/Network Support|
|For Organizations under $2,000,000 annual budget||$86.25/hr||$115/hr|
What is a "Technology Assessment" exactly?
A Technology Assessment from NAO involves taking an inventory of your current technology assets and systems. After the inventory process is completed, NAO Consultants will provide their opinion on potential version upgrades that might be needed, based on your specific needs or might suggest researching a different system/platform which might make more sense based on your specific goals.
Contact Abe Conway at 503-239-4001, ext. 107 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
This benefit is for 501(c)(3) organizational members only.