DonorSearch is a prospect research company that helps you identify and research prospective donors, including individuals, organizations and foundations. DonorSearch is the only prospect research company that starts with proven philanthropy to provide more accurate, more comprehensive, and more actionable data to help nonprofits of all types achieve better fundraising and outreach results.
Who Uses DonorSearch
Some of DonorSearch’s northwest clients include:
- Campfire Columbia
- Community Vision
- Daybreak Youth Services
- Humane Society of Southwest Washington
- MacDonald Center
- Mary’s Woods at Marylhurst
- Native Arts and Cultures Foundation
- Oregon Zoo Foundation
- Store to Door
- YWCA of Greater Portland
Two Ways to Save
- 14 months of unlimited use of ProspectView (DonorSearch’s comprehensive online prospect research tool) for the price of 12 months.
- A 10% discount off batch screenings (discount cannot be combined with other discounts or offers).
To receive a free demo or to contact DonorSearch's West Coast Sales Manager, please log into your individual user account on NAO's homepage (top right corner) then visit our Members Only Area.
Need help creating your individual user account or linking your existing user account to your organization’s membership? Access this user account info sheet for instructions. Contact Member Services at email@example.com for any questions about how to access this member benefit.