NAO's 2020 Oregon Nonprofit
Compensation & Benefits Report
What is the 2020 Oregon Nonprofit Compensation & Benefits Report?
Information about employee compensation and benefits is one of the top requests we get at NAO. In response to your needs, we are releasing NAO's 2020 Oregon Nonprofit Compensation and Benefits Report for the first time--focused on nonprofits - by your own nonprofit state association. NAO would like to thank all 266 501(c)(3) organizations in Oregon who participated in the 2020 Compensation & Benefits Survey. We hope this report provides nonprofits with the tool they need to successfully and effectively set competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Download the Executive Summary (free) for a quick snapshot of key report findings.
What does the full report include?
- An electronic and print copy of the report, including a list of roles and titles and job positions and corresponding wages
- Access to an online interactive Tableau dashboard that allows you to drill down into details and cross reference compensation and benefits data by budget size, number of employees, primary area of focus, and geographic region
- Click here to watch Marie Manuel, NAO Membership & Partnerships Manager, share some key findings about the report, show a sneak peek into the Tableau dashboard, as well as hear from a special guest on how compensation and benefits tie into worplace satisfaction.
How can the report help me?
- Provides nonprofits with a tool to determine competitive salary and benefit packages to attract and retain employees
- Understand how your organization's compensation and benefits compare with others in your city, county, and Oregon as a whole
- Validates best practices used by you and your nonprofit when it comes to formal compensation and benefits strategies
How much is the report?
Due to the impacts of COVID-19 on nonprofits, NAO is providing this report and its findings at a lower cost than normal. We know that nonprofits need to have critical compensation and benefits information for effective decision making now more than ever.
|NAO Nonprofit Member: $25||Nonmember: $125|
|NAO Affiliate Member: $100||Nonmember: $200|
Did you participate in the survey?
Participants receive an additional discount on the full report. For information on how to access your discount, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
This project is made possible with support from