NAO's 2023 Oregon Nonprofit
Compensation & Benefits Report
What is the 2023 Oregon Nonprofit Compensation & Benefits Report?
NAO's 2023 Oregon Nonprofit Compensation & Benefits Report analyzes information shared by 366 charitable 501(c)(3) nonprofits throughout Oregon. The use of this report is key to evaluating your organization’s compensation and benefits strategy to help attract and retain the best talent. Produced by your own nonprofit state association, this report should be used as one resource to determine appropriate compensation and benefits levels for staff, in addition to many others including equity, skill level, budget, etc.
Download the free Executive Summary for a snapshot of key report findings.
What does the full report include?
- An electronic copy of the report, including a list of job positions, their definitions and corresponding wages
- Access to an online interactive Tableau dashboard that allows you to drill down into details and cross reference compensation and benefits data by budget size, number of employees, primary area of focus, and geographic region
- Information on how nonprofit organizations have responded to recent hiring challenges.
How can the report help me?
- Provides nonprofits with a tool to determine competitive salary and benefit packages to attract and retain employees
- Understand how your organization's compensation and benefits compare with others in your city, county, and Oregon as a whole
- Validates best practices used by you and your nonprofit when it comes to formal compensation and benefits strategies
How much is the report?
|NAO Nonprofit Member: $125
(to access your discount code, please visit the "Publications" section of the Members Only Area)
NAO Affiliate Member: $225
Did you participate in the survey?
Participants receive an additional discount on the full report and all survey respondents were sent a special participant discount code. If you did not receive your code or need assistance, contact email@example.com.
- 2021 Report - The data in this report analyzes information shared by 230 charitable 501(c)(3) nonprofits throughout Oregon. Participants shared information covering 7,950 full-time employees and more than 1,323 part-time employees across 52 distinct employed positions.
- 2020 Report - The data in this report relates to and analyzes the information shared by the 266 participating 501(c)(3) nonprofit respondents. They shared information covering 11,300 full-time employees and more than 3,600 part-time employees across 48 distinct employed positions. Click here to learn more.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.