NAO's 2020 Compensation & Benefits Survey
Nonprofit Association of Oregon (NAO) would like to thank all 501(c)(3) organizations in Oregon who participated in the 2020 Compensation & Benefits Survey. The survey is now closed. More details on the report coming soon.
Why is this survey important?
- Your organization's employees are its greatest asset. How you compensate your greatest asset impacts your organization's overall performance.
- The use of this survey is key to evaluating your organization's compensation and benefits strategy to help attract and retain the best talent.
Information about employee compensation and benefits is one of the top requests we get at NAO. In response to your needs, we are launching this survey for the first time--focused on nonprofits - by your own nonprofit state association.
Is this survey confidential?
Absolutely. All data will be anonymized for reporting purposes. Any organizational identifiers will be kept separate from sensitive data and will only be used to:
- help screen for duplicates
- determine whether or not your organization will receive a participation discount
- determine whether or not your organization will receive one of the survey participation prizes.
What are the incentives to complete the survey?
Survey participants who complete the survey will be eligible to win one of the following:
- One (1) complimentary registration to The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint Course in Fall 2020
- One (1) free copy of NAO’s 2020 Compensation & Benefits Survey Report
- One (1) $75 gift card
When will the report be published?
The Compensation & Benefits Survey Report is scheduled for release in late spring of 2020.
How much will the report cost?
Since it is NAO’s first time implementing a Compensation & Benefits Survey, we will be basing report pricing on the number of respondents and amount of complete data we receive. We greatly appreciate the time and effort we know it will take to complete this survey. As a benefit of participating, we are providing a deep discount for those who complete it and an even deeper discount for those who complete it and are/become NAO members at the time of their purchase. (Become a member today!)
What can I do to prepare?
Take a look at this 2020 Compensation & Benefits Preparation Checklist to get started.
This project is made possible with support from