Oregon Nonprofit Leaders Conference
Over the past three decades, the Oregon Nonprofit Leaders Conference (ONLC) has brought together over 350 nonprofits, funders, and thought leaders to explore the challenges and opportunities of nonprofit management today. Recently, the Advisory Committee of ONLC signed an agreement to combine the programming of the conference under the auspices of NAO! The combined capacity of the Advisory Committee with NAO will give even greater power to the event’s goals and support to Southern Oregon nonprofit leaders.
We look forward to your continued participation in the conference and for exciting ways in which the conference programming will be augmented and energized with NAO’s programming expertise.
Thank you to everyone who attended ONLC on April 12, 2022.
Want to get involved in planning next year’s conference? Consider joining the advisory committee! Email Jenn Clemo, Director of Nonprofit Leadership & Learning, at email@example.com to express interest or request more information.
The Advisory Committee of the Oregon Nonprofit Leaders Conference:
- Amy Drake, Program Officer, Oregon Community Foundation
- Anne Jenkins, Founder, 28 East, LLC
- Brad Russell, Executive Director, Rogue Valley Family YMCA
- Doreen O'Skea, Director of Philanthropy, The Peregrine Fund
- Kurt Hildebrand, Executive Director, Project Youth+
- Blancaluz "Lucy" Brossard, President, Jackson County Community Long Term Recovery Group
- Polly Williams, Program Officer, The Carpenter Foundation
- Rhianna Simes, M.S.Ed., Co-Director, Community Website Partnership and Cultivate Oregon, and Development Director, FolkSoul Farm
- Risa Littman, Senior Vice President and Environmental, Social and Governance Enterprise Program Manager, Bank of America
33 years of leadership development and capacity building for Oregon nonprofit leaders and organizations!