Save the dates April 8-9 for #ONLC2024. More info coming soon!
This two-day event hosts a number of expert speakers to provide informative talks and interactive workshops alongside opportunities for networking.
The Advisory Committee of the Oregon Nonprofit Leaders Conference:
- Amy Drake, Program Officer, Oregon Community Foundation
- Angela Durant, Executive Director, Gordon Elwood Foundation
- Blancaluz "Lucy" Brossard, President, Jackson County Community Long Term Recovery Group
- Brad Russell, Executive Director, Rogue Valley Family YMCA
- Laura Pinney, Executive Director, Rogue Valley Mentoring
- Rhianna Simes, M.S.Ed., Co-Director, Community Website Partnership and Cultivate Oregon, and Development Director, FolkSoul Farm
- Risa Littman, Senior Vice President and Environmental, Social and Governance Enterprise Program Manager, Bank of America