November 27 - November 29, 2018
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (Pacific Time)
Produced in Partnership with QuickBooks Made Easy
This webinar is produced in partnership with QuickBooks Made Easy. Registration is through the QuickBooks Made Easy website. For questions, contact David Webb at 1(888)-726-2333 or email@example.com.
Gregg S. Bossen, CPA, The QuickBooks Guy
Gregg S. Bossen, CPA of QuickBooks Made Easy, is partnering with NAO to offer an updated three-part QuickBooks® training seminar for nonprofits. This webinar is for the Online edition of Quickbooks.
Day 1 will cover the basics of setting up and entering transactions specifically for nonprofits, an overview of the software updates included in the QuickBooks® Online Edition, as well as advanced topics including:
- Welcome to QuickBooks Online – the different choices and which version is right for you
- Getting used to the screens and navigating around
- A lesson in accounting QuickBooks style!
- Setting up the correct accounts
- Entering your programs
- Adding your annual budget
- Entering your donors, members or students
Day 2 will cover advanced material to really help you do some helpful and amazing things:
- Entering your income – two methods
- Entering donations and grants
- Entering membership dues and tuition
- Entering program service revenue
- How to get the most out of product/service Items
- Entering and paying bills
- Spreading costs to programs/grants
- Essential reports for the board/auditor
Day 3 will cover even more advanced material to really help you do some helpful and amazing things:
- Entering credit card activity
- Tracking pledges
- Tracking restricted grants
- Tracking special fundraising events
- Two ways to get year-end donor- acknowledgements
- Recording in-kind contributions
- Attaching scan documents for free
- And more!
Additional QuickBooks Trainings
In addition to this webinar series, we are also offering the following QuickBook trainings:
- QuickBooks Desktop Edition Made Easy for Nonprofits (3-Session Webinar Series, Nov. 13-15)
Full 3-Session Series
$179 NAO Members
$80 NAO Members
NAO Members get a discount on this webinar series by using the discount code on the Members Only Page. You must be logged in to view this page.