Wednesday, July 17, 2019
9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (PT)
(Lunch provided for those registered for both sessions)
QuickBooks Made Easy For Nonprofits Seminar - Eugene
Gregg S. Bossen, CPA, PC
Part 1: Essentials: 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
CPE Hours 4.0
The material will cover the basics of setting up and entering transactions specifically for Nonprofits, an overview of the software updates included in the QuickBooks® 2019 Edition, as well as advanced topics including:
- Setting up the correct accounts
- Entering your programs
- Adding your annual budget
- Entering your outside payroll
- Creating reports for the Board
- Creating reports for your Accountant
- Tracking your members and donors
- Tracking grants, pledges and dues
- Year-end acknowledgments
Plus, what's new for 2019:
- New look for 2019
- Track potential donors in the new Lead Center
- New calendar that includes: Appointments and To-Do's
- Attaching scan documents for free
- Using the new Report Center
- Cutting and pasting lists from Excel into QuickBooks
- Updating to the latest version
- Comparing the Online Edition to the Desktop Version
- New search feature and more
Part 2: Advanced: 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
CPE Hours: 4.0
Prerequisites: Part 1 - Essentials
This session is definitely more intense. This section will cover advanced material to really help you do some helpful and amazing things. The advanced topics include:
- Tracking special fundraising events
- Printing personalized donor Thank-You Letters directly from QuickBooks
- Two ways to get year-end donor - Acknowledgements
- Finding bank reconciliation outages
- Recording in-kind contributions
- Customizing forms
- Memorizing repeating transactions
- Auto-recording membership dues.
- Tracking volunteers
- Advanced budgeting by grant/program.
- Advanced method of auto-allocating expenses to grants/programs.
- And more!
This training material will be presented using QuickBooks Desktop Version for Nonprofits. Some of the presented setup procedures, chart of accounts set-up and financial statement presentations are applicable to the QuickBooks Online version.
You may register for all day or for each session in the registration form.
About the Presenter
Gregg is a practicing CPA with a full-service accounting firm located in Atlanta, Georgia. His firm specializes in tax and accounting for nonprofits and small businesses. Most of his clients are nonprofits who use QuickBooks®.
Since 2000, Gregg has been teaching QuickBooks® seminars around the country for various groups and is considered to be an expert in the program. He has taught both new users as well as other CPAs, who are themselves considered experts in the software. Gregg has taught for Intuit, the makers of QuickBooks, teaching CPA’s around the country the new features in updated versions of the software. Gregg also teaches annually at the Scaling New Heights Conference, presently the largest gathering of QuickBooks Proadvisors in the world. In total, Gregg has taught over 2,500 seminars to more than 55,000 students.
Produced in Partnership with QuickBooks Made Easy
This webinar is produced in partnership with QuickBooks Made Easy. Registration is through the QuickBooks Made Easy website. For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Day $179
Additional Attendee for Full day $99
Part 1 "Essentials" Only $129
Part 2 "Advanced" Only $119
NAO Members receive a $20 discount code.
NAO Members receive this discount by using the code on the Members Only Page. You must be logged in to view this page. Contact email@example.com if you are having difficulties registering.
207 E. 5th Ave
Eugene, OR 97401