Thursdays, October 3 & 10, 2019
12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. (PT)
Ask, Thank, Report, Repeat: Year-End Fundraising
Jim Shapiro, Co-founder, The Better Fundraising Co
Whether you're just stepping into your first fundraising role or you are a seasoned fundraising veteran, this two-part webinar series will be useful for you! You need a fundraising plan and rhythm that encourages donor trust and raises more money. You desire fundraising confidence. Ask, Thank, Report, Repeat is the answer.
Come learn the secrets behind these four simple, yet powerful, words. By the end of this webinar series you will know how to build an annual fundraising plan that is measurable, repeatable and successful.
- Build a repeatable fundraising plan that honors your donors and raises more money year after year.
- Increase your fundraising confidence and knowledge.
- Review resources and samples to help you improve your storytelling and fundraising offers.
This course is a segment of a five-part series - How to Raise Money.
Session 1: Thursday, October 3 - 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Ask, Thank, Report, Repeat - A Powerful Introducion
- Ask - when and how
- Thank - meaningful 'thanks' that make your donor feel great
- Report - reporting done right, reporting leads donor confidence and more donations
- Repeat - the ATRR cycle year after year
Be confident! How to ask for a donation while encouraging trust with your donors.
- How to build a fundraising offer that works
- Ask for donations using multiple channels, including face-to-face requests, direct mail and digital media
- When to ask and how often
- Understand the power of matching gifts
Session 2: Thursday, October 10 - 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Encourage Donor Trust - Thank promptly and emotionally
- How to use receipt letters, thank-you notes and emails to encourage donor trust
- Raise more money, even while thanking
- Get your board involved
Report Repeat your way to annual, repeatable fundraising plan.
- How to make your donor the superhero of the story
- Repeats what works again and again
- Capital campaigns
- Pro tips - what every board member needs to know about fundraising
All sessions will be recorded and the recording will be available to all registered participants. Participants who are unable to attend the course will still have access to all the materials.
About the Presenter
Jim Shapiro has spent 20 years serving and working in the nonprofit sector. He is co-founder of The Better Fundraising Co., former founder of The EDGE Group and in his first decade of work was the Vice President of Development at CRISTA Ministries. Jim is a seasoned and experienced development professional and has led successful capital campaigns, events, and development efforts for a large number of organizations. He has consulted with charities, community groups, churches, and schools throughout the Pacific Northwest on topics of leadership, board governance, and management.
Produced in Partnership with Washington Nonprofits
This webinar is produced in partnership with Washington Nonprofits. Registration is through the Washington Nonprofits website. For questions, contact email@example.com.
$80 Member Price
$160 Nonmember Price
This webinar is a segment of Washington Nonprofit's How to Raise Money series. Purchase bundled package here for additonal discount.
NAO Members get a discount on this webinar series by using the discount code on the Members Only Page. You must be logged in to view this page. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are having difficulties registering.