August 18 and 19, 2020
11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. PT each day
Produced in Partnership with QuickBooks Made Easy
This webinar is produced in partnership with QuickBooks Made Easy. Registration is through the QuickBooks Made Easy website. For questions, contact email@example.com.
Gregg S. Bossen, CPA, Advanced certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisor
Gregg S. Bossen, CPA of QuickBooks Made Easy, is partnering with NAO to offer an updated two-part QuickBooks® training seminar for nonprofits. This webinar is for the Online edition of Quickbooks.
Earn 3.0 hours of CPE credit! (1.5 each day)!
In this never before seen 2-Day QuickBooks Webinar mini-series, we will cover the following:
Day One (90 Minutes) – Preferences, Preferences, Preferences (for QuickBooks Desktop)
- Overview of preferences
- Who can change them and who they affect
- Difference between “My Preferences” and “Company Preferences” tabs
- More than 100 preferences will be covered in 23 different areas!
Day Two (90 Minutes) – Reporting, Reporting, Reporting
- How reporting works in QuickBooks
- Understanding the QuickBooks standard report choices
- How to create your own customized reports
- Using Fields in creative ways to get what you can’t seem to get
- Adding/removing columns
- Filtering out unwanted data
- Changing report titles, headers, footers and fonts
- Memorizing reports
Additional QuickBooks Trainings
- QuickBooks 2 Day Webinar Series: Preferences and Reporting Features for Desktop Users (August 11-12, 2020)
About the Presenter
|Gregg S. Bossen, CPA, Advanced certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisor
Gregg is a practicing CPA with a full-service accounting firm located in Atlanta, Georgia.
After graduating college from Emory University in 1987, he began his career at KPMG Peat Marwick. In 1989, Gregg started his own firm that currently supports more than 550 clients.
His firm specializes in tax and accounting for small businesses. Most of his clients are small business owners who use QuickBooks®.
Since 2000, Gregg has been teaching QuickBooks® seminars around the country for various groups and is considered to be an expert in the program. He has taught both new users as well as other CPAs, who are themselves considered experts in the software.
Gregg is an Advanced certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisor.
Annually, Gregg teaches for Intuit, the makers of QuickBooks®, during the QuickBooks® Accountant’s Update Seminar given around the country. The seminar’s purpose is to teach accountants the new features available in the latest version of QuickBooks®. In total, Gregg has taught over 1500 seminars to more than 35,000 students.
$129 NAO Members
NAO Members get a discount on this webinar series by using the discount code on the Members Only Page. You must be logged in to view this page.