The MORE THAN PINK Walk is Komen’s signature fundraising event. It’s a
day where we can put aside everything else in our lives and share our
stories, our laughter, and our tears to raise money that saves lives. While
we may not be able to meet in-person, arms linked, side-by-side, we can still
come together virtually to celebrate survivors those living with breast
cancer, and honor loved ones lost.
- Walk where you are! We will not be gathering at Tom McCall Waterfront Park;
instead, we encourage all Walk participants to gather in their neighborhoods,
work campuses, local parks, or wherever else you're able to socially distance
with your family, friends, and team members.
- Free commemorative face mask upon registration (for the first 1,000 people
- We will have commemorative Walk t-shirts (free to survivors and forever
fighters; all other participants must give or raise $100).
- You will be emailed a unique link to access the exclusive virtual party! On
Walk day, just click the link and join us LIVE for fun ONLINE activities - an
opening ceremony, survivor and forever fighter recognition, music, and more.
- Your team will receive a brand new benefit: This year, your team captain
can request a unique text-to-give code to make your fundraising that much
easier. Just send the number and code to your family and friends and they can
donate directly to your team. Email email@example.com to get set up.
- The Walk will be interactive; want to honor somone in your family? Send
your unique stories, your pictures, and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org or
post them to social media with #MTPWoregon and we will showcase them on Walk