May 25, 2021 - May 27, 2021
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (Pacific Time)
Produced in Partnership with QuickBooks Made Easy
This webinar is produced in partnership with QuickBooks Made Easy. Registration is through the QuickBooks Made Easy website. For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gregg S. Bossen, CPA, Advanced certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisor
Gregg S. Bossen, CPA of QuickBooks Made Easy, is partnering with NAO to offer an updated three-part QuickBooks® training seminar for nonprofits. This webinar is for the Desktop edition of Quickbooks.
Earn 6.0 hours of CPE credit! (2.0 each day)!
Day 1 will cover the basics of setting up and entering transactions specifically for nonprofits, an overview of the software updates included in the QuickBooks® 2021 Desktop Edition, as well as advanced topics including:
- Welcome to QuickBooks Desktop – The different choices and which version is right for you
- What’s new in version 2021 that you may need
- Getting used to the screens and navigating around
- A lesson in accounting QuickBooks style!
- Setting up the correct Accounts
- Entering your programs
- Adding your annual budget
- Cutting and pasting from Excel into QuickBooks
- Entering your donors, members or students
Day 2 will cover advanced material to really help you do some helpful and amazing things:
- Entering your income – two methods
- Entering donations and grants
- Entering membership dues and tuition
- Entering program service revenue
- How to get the most out of Items
- Entering and paying bills
- Spreading costs to programs/grants
- Essential reports for the board/auditor
- Attaching scan documents for free
Day 3 will cover even more advanced material to help you do more helpful and amazing things:
- Entering credit card activity
- Tracking pledges
- Tracking restricted grants
- Tracking special fundraising events
- Printing personalized donor thank-you letters directly from QuickBooks®
- Two ways to get year-end donor- acknowledgements
- Recording in-kind contributions
- Advanced method of auto-allocating expenses to programs/grants
- Attaching scan documents for free
- And more!
Additional QuickBooks Trainings
- QuickBooks Online Edition Made Easy for Nonprofits (3-Session Webinar Series, June 1-3, 2021)
About the Presenter
|Gregg S. Bossen, CPA, Advanced certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisor
Gregg is a practicing CPA with a full-service accounting firm located in Atlanta, Georgia.
After graduating college from Emory University in 1987, he began his career at KPMG Peat Marwick. In 1989, Gregg started his own firm that currently supports more than 550 clients.
His firm specializes in tax and accounting for small businesses. Most of his clients are small business owners who use QuickBooks®.
Since 2000, Gregg has been teaching QuickBooks® seminars around the country for various groups and is considered to be an expert in the program. He has taught both new users as well as other CPAs, who are themselves considered experts in the software.
Gregg is an Advanced certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisor.
Annually, Gregg teaches for Intuit, the makers of QuickBooks®, during the QuickBooks® Accountant’s Update Seminar given around the country. The seminar’s purpose is to teach accountants the new features available in the latest version of QuickBooks®. In total, Gregg has taught over 1500 seminars to more than 35,000 students.
Full 3-Session Series
$199 NAO Members
$80 NAO Members
NAO Members get a discount on this webinar series by using the discount code on the Members Only Page. You must be logged in to view this page.