August 16 – October 18, 2021
The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint Course: Your Step-by-Step Roadmap and Built-It-Yourself Toolkit for Crafting an A+ Grant Proposal
Maryn Boess, Founder, GrantsMagic U
In this comprehensive, on-your-own-schedule video-based, course from GrantsMagic U, veteran grant writer, grant consultant, and grantmaker Maryn Boess pulls back the curtain on what it really takes to be successful in the grants world. She will share hundreds of tried-and-tested tools, strategies, how-to's and "insider's tips" to take you to your next level of grants success no matter where you're starting out.
Part A: Start Right Where You Are - Right Now
Session 1 – Released August 16
This first session is all about meeting you right where you are – wherever you’re starting out - and getting you ramped up and ready for the journey ahead.
- We begin by “packing your travel bag” – getting you grounded in the powerful concepts and paradigms we’ll be exploring together – the very big big-picture thinking at the heart of The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint
- Next, you’ll get your first look at the framework you’ll be working with. You’ll take a high flyover of our “Blueprint” territory and start exploring the key tools, processes, and ideas that will support you on your journey
Part B: Your Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint, Unpacked
Session 2–7, Released August 23 – October 11
For the next six weeks you’ll be taking a deep dive, one at a time, into each of the key sections of your Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint.
- Session 2: The Issue, Need, or Opportunity (released Aug. 23)
- Session 3: Impact Outcomes (released Aug. 30)
- Get-It-Done Week and Q&A (week of Sept. 8)
- Session 4: Work Plan/Partnership (released Sept. 13)
- Session 5: Evaluation (released Sept. 20)
- Session 6: The Proposal Budget (released Sept. 27)
- Get-It-Done Week and Q&A (week of Oct. 6)
- Session 7: The Summary/The Credibility Statement (released Oct. 11)
Part C: Turning Your Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint ... into an A+ Proposal
Session 8, Released October 18
This final session covers how to transform your Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint into an A+ proposal that matches the requirements of any given funder.
We’ll cover the elements of good writing; what to think about when making formatting decisions; how to “read” an RFP; things to think about when working with an online proposal submission; and much, much more.
Here's what you get with this course:
- 8 weekly video training sessions of about 2 hours each, that you can view any time, on your own schedule and as often as you like,
- A detailed session-by-session printable workbook and resource guide to follow along with as you watch the videos,
- 3 live group Q&A sessions with Maryn, where you can get on-the-ground answers to all your questions about grants, grantseeking, grantmaking . . . you name it,
- And you’ll get ongoing personal support, via an "Ask Anything" Facebook community page, to help make sure you're on track for a successful experience inside the course – and beyond.
About the Presenter
Maryn Boess, Founder, GrantsMagic U
Over her 20+-year career in the nonprofit world, Maryn has been an on-staff program developer and grantwriter; an independent grants consultant; a grants project manager; a grants trainer; a grants reviewer, author, speaker, mentor and coach; and - for the past 10 years - even a grantmaker. GrantsMagic U, launched in fall 2015, is the "virtual academy" she created to make her extensive portfolio of practical and inspiring trainings on successful grantsmanship available (and affordable!) for anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Produced in Partnership with GrantsMagicU
This webinar is produced in partnership with GrantsMagic U. Registration is through the GrantsMagic U website. For questions, please contact email@example.com.
$197 NAO Member
Registration is through GrantsMagic U website. To view your NAO member discount code, make sure you are logged in and visit your Members-Only Area. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having difficulties registering.