April 2, 4 and 6, 2018
8:15 a.m. to 3:15 a.m. (Pacific)
See schedule by day
What does becoming a better leader look like for you?
It’s incredible what people have been able to achieve, everything from getting a new job to getting a higher salary, to getting a better benefits package and figuring out what to charge as a nonprofit consultant.
What does rising in your career mean for you, personally? Join hundreds of other participants from across the U.S. during a three-day online conference hosted by the Wild Woman Fundraising. With over 10 sessions focused on helping individuals succeed in their nonprofit careers, there is something for everyone!
Sessions are tailored for you on:
- How to be more assertive in your nonprofit leadership
- How to prevent sexual harassment, and what to do if you are being sexually harassed
- How to make your nonprofit more effective and raise more money
- How to get an international fundraising job
- Keeping your good staff,
- How to have difficult conversations (and stop being conflict avoidant)
- Deliberately building trust, and MORE
$57 NAO Members
NAO Members get a discount on this conference by using the discount code on the Members Only Page. You must be logged in to view this page.
Produced in Partnership with Wild Woman Fundraising