Wednesday, April 7, 2021
12:00 p.m – 1:45 p.m. (PT)
Curry County Virtual Nonprofit Resource Roundup
Please join us for this unique opportunity for nonprofit staff, board members and volunteers of Curry County to connect with funders and learn about resources available to you through NAO. This is a FREE event and space is limited so register soon!
Each participant will have the opportunity to:
- Directly connect with each of our funders in small breakout groups
- Connect with peers
- Learn about upcoming NAO programming and resource opportunities
- Participate in a short pre-survey that will give funders an idea of local needs
- The Ford Family Foundation
- Meyer Memorial Trust
- Oregon Community Foundation
- Coquille Tribal Community Fund
Please send questions and comments ahead of the session to email@example.com
Please note that a recording of this webinar will be sent to registrants after the event.
This event is made possible with support from The Ford Family Foundation.
In Partnership with Wild Rivers Connect
A link to access this webinar will be provided in registration confirmation e-mail and e-mail reminder prior to event date.
If you have any questions or trouble registering contact firstname.lastname@example.org.