June 6, 2017
11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (Pacific Time)
No Cost for NAO Members
NAO Members can access this webinar by clicking the registration link on the Members Only Page. You must be logged in to view this page.
Produced in Partnership with Firespring
Registration includes an invitation to join the live broadcast of the webinar, and a recorded version with downloadable PowerPoint slides that participants can view at their convenience.
Most nonprofits who have tried to blog have failed miserably. In this session, we will share the collective wisdom we’ve gleaned from dozens of nonprofit organizations that have stumbled upon the magic formula for becoming thought leaders in their community.
Join us to discover:
- 3 keys to becoming a thought leader.
- Who should blog? It’s not who you’d expect.
- 7 components of the best nonprofit blogs.
- Tips to optimize your blog’s effectiveness.
- 4 ways to promote your blog.
- Tips for measuring your blog’s performance.