Tuesday, October 10, 2017
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. (Pacific Time)
$67.50 NAO Members
$135 New Group Option
Full Nonprofit Finance Fundamentals Part 3 Series (6-Sessions)
$382.50 NAO Members & Nonmembers
NAO Members get a discount on individual webinar sessions by using the discount code on the Members Only Page. You must be logged in to view this page.
Produced in Partnership with Nonprofit Finance Fund
Registration includes an invitation to join the live broadcast of the webinar, and a recorded version with downloadable PowerPoint slides that participants can view at their convenience.
Many nonprofits successfully use debt as a strategic tool to:
- Purchase, build or renovate a facility, or make leasehold improvements
- Purchase or upgrade equipment required for operations
- Manage timing of receivables from government grants or capital campaigns
- Expand programs or grow an earned income or social venture
- Temporarily smooth cash flow to meet day-to-day operating needs
This introductory webinar is designed as resource for organizations that are new to the lending process and would like to learn more. In 60 minutes, NFF will review the typical types of loans available to nonprofits, what lenders look for from potential borrowers, and what to expect from a lender.
About the Series
This webinar is part of a series: Nonprofit Finance Fundamentals Part 3: The Spectrum of Nonprofit Financing Options. The last sequence in NFF’s webinar series explores the reality of the nonprofit operating environment and how this system impacts common business choices. Amid today’s rapidly changing economic environment, participants will come away from these webinars better prepared to plan for the future and manage using data.
- October 10: An Introduction to Debt and Financing for Nonprofits
- October 17: The How and Why of PRIs: A Guide to Program- and Mission- Related Investments
- October 24: Using Capital for Growth or Change
- October 31: Understanding New Markets Tax Credits
- November 7: The Emergence of Pay for Success Funding
- November 14: Impact Investing: From Conventional to Cutting Edge
You may join this series at any time and still get access to sessions you may have missed. Learn more.