September 18, 20, 22, 2017
8:00 AM to 4:30 PM (PST)
Early Bird - $297 NAO Members / $397 Regular - Register between July 31 and August 30
$297 NAO Members / $597 Regular - Register bewteen September 1 and September 18
NAO Members get a discount on this webinar series by using the discount code on the Members Only Page. You must be logged in to view this page.
Produced by Wild Woman Fundraising
This summit is produced by Wild Woman Fundraising. Registration is through the Nonprofit Leadership Summit website. For questions, contact email@example.com.
Want a sneak preview of the Nonprofit Leadership Summit? Register to attend a free webinar on Thursday, August 17. Register now.
When you attend the Nonprofit Leadership Online Summit, you can:
- Win over major donors
- Simplify your fundraising planning
- Discover new revenue streams
- Uplift your board
- Thrill your donors
- Inspire your staff
- AND get the support you need to change the game
It starts here.
There's growth, and then there's RAPID Growth.If you want to grow your nonprofit in 2018, you need to attend the nonprofit leadership summit.
When you attend, you will get:
- Three days of helpful, dynamic speakers from all areas of the nonprofit world
- Over ten sessions focused on helping YOU succeed in growing your donor's loyalty, keeping your revenue flowing, and planning for funding cuts
- CFRE credits - we are applying for CFRE credits from CFRE International for taking the summit, AND we will let you know once we get closer to the summit date
- Expert advice from top-rated national leaders on how to get better at communicating in crisis, structure your funding streams, create better corporate partnerships, and MORE
- Insider secrets on how to create a fundraising board, how to get board members to help with major gifts, sustainer giving recruitment and retention, and how to respond when plan A doesn't work out
- BONUS webinar recording and e-course on how to find major donors in your database taught by Jeff Schreifels, and a four week e-course on Fundraising Planning