May 24, 29 and 31, 2018
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. (PST)
Annual Report Masterclass
Mazarine Treyz, Chief Executive Officer, Wild Woman Fundraising
Are you getting ready to write your annual report? Have you just been thrown into it without anyone to guide you? Would you like to use your annual report for fundraising? Join Mazarine Treyz for a three-day online learning course on how to make your annual report better!
Thursday, May 24 - "Annual Report Basics"
In the first masterclass you will learn:
- Typography and what it says about your nonprofit
- Graphic design tips to help you look like you hired a designer (even if you didn’t!)
- Designing annual reports from a fundraising perspective
- What to include and what to leave out in your annual report
- Graphic design resources and inspiration
Tuesday, May 29 - "Supercharge Your Fundraising with Your Annual Report"
In the second masterclass you’ll learn:
- How can you make your annual report work for your fundraising?
- Getting more major donors through making financial transparency fun
- Helping donors see themselves in your story with your annual report
- Where should you put your online report?
- Design essentials for your online annual report
- Resources for creating snazzy pictures and infographics for your nonprofit
- How to get more event sponsorships through your annual report
- How to get your annual report printed for cheap or free
Thursday, May 31 - "New Advanced Annual Report Design Trends for 2018"
In the third and final presentation you will learn:
- 2018 Typography Trends
- 2018 Fascinating Pattern Trends
- 2018 Unusual Photograph Trends
- Fundraising Campaign Timeline for Annual Reports (How to plan your fundraising around your annual report)
- Advanced: What to include and what to leave out in your appeal after sending an annual report
- Online Nonprofit Annual Report Trends for 2018
- PLUS MORE Annual Report Design inspiration
About the Presenter
Mazarine is the author of The Wild Woman’s Guide to Fundraising, and CEO of Wild Woman Fundraising, a national fundraising training company. Her organization runs two virtual conferences per year, one on nonprofit leadership and one on fundraising careers. In addition, she trains people with webinars, in-person workshops, and 10+ e-courses.
Her website is a popular resource with 50,000 monthly readers. Ms. Treyz has co-founded a nonprofit and worked in increasingly responsible fundraising roles for 10 years. She’s trained over 12,000 people from 2011-2017 and helped nonprofits raise millions more. She specializes in nonprofit leadership, fundraising careers, writing fundraising plans, direct mail, e-newsletters, and copy for online fundraising.
Produced in Partnership with Wild Women Fundraising
This webinar is produced in partnership with Wild Woman Fundraising. Registration is through the Wild Woman Fundraising website. For questions, contact email@example.com.
Early Bird Deadline May 10th
Early Bird Price
$167 NAO Members
$267 NAO Members
NAO Members get a discount on this webinar series by using the discount code on the Members Only Page. You must be logged in to view this page. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-239-4001 ext. 123 if you are having difficulties registering.