Tuesday, July 17, 2018
9:15 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (PST)
(Breakfast and Lunch provided)
QuickBooks Made Easy For Nonprofits Seminar
Gregg S. Bossen, CPA, PC
Part 1: Essentials: 9:15 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Essentials gives you everything you need to know on how your QuickBooks® files need to be set up in order to provide the reporting your board, accountant, and you need to operate a nonprofit. The materials will cover the basics of setting up and entering transactions specifically for Nonprofits, as well as advanced topics and an overview of the software updates included in the QuickBooks® 2018
Essentials Topics Include:
• Setting up the correct Accounts
• Entering Your Programs.
• Adding Your Annual Budget.
• Entering Your Outside Payroll.
• Creating Reports for the Board.
• Creating Reports for Your Accountant.
• Tracking Your Members and Donors.
• Tracking Grants, Pledges, and Dues.
• Year-End Acknowledgments
Part 2: Advanced: 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Beyond the Essentials-For those of you who want to learn more than just the Essentials, Part 2, is definitely more intense. This section will cover advanced material to really help you do some helpful and amazing things.
The advanced topics include:
• Tracking Special Fundraising Events.
• Printing personalized Donor Thank-You Letters directly from QuickBooks
• Tracking Funds
• Two Ways to get year-end donor- Acknowledgements
• Finding Bank Reconciliation Outages
• Recording In-Kind Contributions
• Customizing Forms
• Memorizing Repeating Transactions.
• Auto-Recording Membership Dues.
• Tracking Volunteers.
• Advanced Budgeting by Grant/Program.
• Advanced method of Auto-Allocating Expenses to Programs/Grants.
• And More
About the Presenter
Gregg is a practicing CPA with a full-service accounting firm located in Atlanta, Georgia. His firm specializes in tax and accounting for nonprofits and small businesses. Most of his clients are nonprofits who use QuickBooks®.
Since 2000, Gregg has been teaching QuickBooks® seminars around the country for various groups and is considered to be an expert in the program. He has taught both new users as well as other CPAs, who are themselves considered experts in the software. Gregg has taught for Intuit, the makers of QuickBooks, teaching CPA’s around the country the new features in updated versions of the software. Gregg also teaches annually at the Scaling New Heights Conference, presently the largest gathering of QuickBooks Proadvisors in the world. In total, Gregg has taught over 2,500 seminars to more than 55,000 students.
Produced in Partnership with QuickBooks Made Easy
This webinar is produced in partnership with QuickBooks Made Easy. Registration is through the QuickBooks Made Easy website. For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early Bird Deadline June 17th (applies only to full day price)
Early Bird Price
Full Day $159
Full Day $179
Part 1 Only $129
Part 2 Only $119
NAO Members receive a $20 discount code.
NAO Members receive this discount by using the code on the Members Only Page. You must be logged in to view this page. Contact email@example.com if you are having difficulties registering.
1226 SW Salmon
Portland, OR 97205