September 24, 26, 28, 2018
(Times varies, see registration link below)
2018 Nonprofit Leadership Summit
Mazarine Treyz, Chief Executive Officer, Wild Woman Fundraising
This year's theme is New Beginnings: Entrepreneurial Nonprofit Leadership for Our Changing World.
This three day summit consists of:
- Three days of dynamic speakers from all areas of the nonprofit world.
- 10+ sessions focused on helping YOU succeed in your fundraising and leadership, whatever that looks like for you.
- CFRE Credits from CFRE International for taking the summit, AND for taking the included e-course on fundraising planning. (Working on this, stay tuned!)
- Expert advice from top-rated national leaders on how to do major gifts, structure your fundraising plan, find more sponsors, and MORE.
- Insider secrets on how to decide which programs to keep-and which ones you can let go of.
- Free webinar recording on how to find major donors in your database (taught by Jeff Schreifels)
- A 4 Week Fundraising Planning e-course worth $197
- All conference recordings so that you can watch and learn when it's convenient for you. And you get to keep them, forever!
- Learn new ways to get that major donor meeting
- Build your fundraising board
- Dissolve your unconscious mental blocks around money to lead your organization to new levels of prosperity
- Use automation techniques to connect with donors that will save you weeks of time in a year
- Discover your strengths in leading and networking as an introvert
- Find the hidden planned giving donors in your database
- Become more entrepreneurial in your fundraising office
About the Presenter
Mazarine is the author of The Wild Woman’s Guide to Fundraising, and CEO of Wild Woman Fundraising, a national fundraising training company. Her organization runs two virtual conferences per year, one on nonprofit leadership and one on fundraising careers. In addition, she trains people with webinars, in-person workshops, and 10+ e-courses.
Her website is a popular resource with 50,000 monthly readers. Ms. Treyz has co-founded a nonprofit and worked in increasingly responsible fundraising roles for 10 years. She’s trained over 12,000 people from 2011-2017 and helped nonprofits raise millions more. She specializes in nonprofit leadership, fundraising careers, writing fundraising plans, direct mail, e-newsletters, and copy for online fundraising.
Produced in Partnership with Wild Women Fundraising
This webinar is produced in partnership with Wild Woman Fundraising. Registration is through the Wild Woman Fundraising website. For questions, contact email@example.com.
Early Bird Price Deadline July 30
Regular Price until August 30
Regular Price until September 24
NAO Members get a discount on this webinar series by using the discount code on the Members Only Page. You must be logged in to view this page. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-239-4001 ext. 123 if you are having difficulties registering.