September 13, 20, 27, 2018
October 4, 11, 2018
1:00pm - 2:00pm (PST)
Tactical Technology Planning for Nonprofits
Joshua Peskay, Expert Trainer, Idealware and Vice President, RoundTable Technology
Does your technology need major upgrades? Where do you start and how do you get the job done on time and on budget? This course will help you spot your organization’s critical technology needs and develop a practical plan for improving your technology infrastructure––even if you don’t have a tech background.
Over five weeks you’ll prepare for class by viewing eLearning modules that cover common nonprofit technology needs and complete worksheets designed to help you make key decisions. Then, once a week, our Expert Trainer will work with you to present additional information, answer your questions, and build on your knowledge. You’ll also have opportunities to share your experiences and learn from peers who are facing the same challenges.
If you do the homework each week, you will graduate with a written, prioritized technology plan that you share with your colleagues, board, and funders.
Throughout this course, you will:
- Learn about the tactical planning process and pick up tips for getting started at your organization.
- Review nonprofit infrastructure needs including office hardware, data backup, software, and staff IT support.
- Consider data management technology and best practices.
- Think through the mix of communications at your organization and how to get real value from your communications work.
- Gain insights and feedback from an expert trainer who can address your organization’s unique needs.
- Share ideas and experiences and learn from your peers.
- Prioritize your technology needs and develop a long-term plan for implementing them.
About the Presenter
Joshua is an expert trainer for Idealware and Vice President of RoundTable Technology, a technology service provider in New York and Maine. Joshua has been helping nonprofit organizations improve their use of technology since the early 1990's and has worked with more than 1,000 organizations. He specializes in helping organizations be strategic about their technology and make smart choices about services, support, and management.
Produced in Partnership with Idealware
This webinar is produced in partnership with Idealware. Registration is through the Idealware website. For questions, contact email@example.com.
$170 Member Price
$215 Nonmember Price
NAO Members get a discount on this webinar series by using the discount code on the Members Only Page. You must be logged in to view this page. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-239-4001 ext. 123 if you are having difficulties registering.