May 31, 2022 - June 2, 2022
11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. PT
Produced in Partnership with QuickBooks Made Easy
This webinar is produced in partnership with QuickBooks Made Easy. Registration is through the QuickBooks Made Easy website. For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gregg S. Bossen, CPA, Advanced certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisor
Gregg S. Bossen, CPA of QuickBooks Made Easy, is partnering with NAO to offer an updated three-part QuickBooks® training seminar for nonprofits. This webinar is for the Online edition of Quickbooks.
Earn 7.5 hours of CPE credit! (2.5 each day)!
Day 1 will cover the basics of setting up and entering transactions specifically for nonprofits, an overview of the software updates included in the QuickBooks® 2021 Online Edition, as well as advanced topics including:
- Welcome to QuickBooks Online – The different choices and which version is right for you
- What’s new in version 2021 that you may need
- Getting used to the screens and navigating around
- A lesson in accounting QuickBooks style!
- Setting up the correct Accounts
- Entering your programs
- Adding your annual budget
- Cutting and pasting from Excel into QuickBooks
- Entering your donors, members or students
Day 2 will cover advanced material to really help you do some helpful and amazing things:
- Entering your income – two methods
- Entering donations and grants
- Entering membership dues and tuition
- Entering program service revenue
- How to get the most out of Items
- Entering and paying bills
- Spreading costs to programs/grants
- Essential reports for the board/auditor
- Attaching scanned documents for free
Day 3 will cover even more advanced material to help you do more helpful and amazing things:
- Entering credit card activity
- Tracking pledges
- Tracking restricted grants
- Tracking special fundraising events
- Printing personalized donor thank-you letters directly from QuickBooks®
- Two ways to get year-end donor- acknowledgements
- Recording in-kind contributions
- Advanced method of auto-allocating expenses to programs/grants
- Attaching scan documents for free
- And more!
Additional QuickBooks Trainings
About the Presenter
Since 2000, QuickBooks® Made Easy™ has been teaching QuickBooks® seminars around the country for various groups, conducting webinars, providing technical support to hundreds of clients, one-one-one consulting, and offering industry-specific streamable training. Our leader and primary trainer Gregg S. Bossen, CPA is not only an expert in the program, but he is the nation’s leading expert when it comes to Nonprofits that use QuickBooks®. Gregg’s teaching style is funny and entertaining, and his energy and knowledge of Nonprofits make his classes a unique experience. Gregg has taught new users as well as other CPAs, who are themselves considered experts in the software. In total, we have taught over 3,500 seminars to more than 55,000 students.
QuickBooks® Made Easy™ currently teaches for over 24 Nonprofit State Associations, as well as annually at Scaling New Heights, QuickBooks Connect, Grant Station, and TechSoup.
Full 3-Session Series
$229 NAO Members
$109 NAO Members
NAO Members get a discount on this webinar series by using the discount code on the Members Only Page. You must be logged in to view this page.