Cosponsored by the Oregon Society of CPAs (OSCPA)
& the Nonprofit Association of Oregon (NAO)
The 2014 Not-for-Profit Conference will provide an overview and update of important issues impacting the not-for-profit arena. Choose the concurrent sessions that specifically meet your needs; highlights include:
- Making Your Financials Tell the Truth AND Your Story
- Tax Update
- A-133 Update: Recent Changes to OMB Circular A-133 & the Data Collection Form
- Property Taxation/Exemption
- Dashboards & Their Applications
- Endowments & Other Accounting & Auditing Issues
- Enterprise Risk Management & How It Is Done
- Pay Roll Tax Oddities
- Indirect Cost Recovery
- Nonprofit Retirement Planning
- Affordable Care Act: Employer Perspective
- GAAP & FASB Update
- New Accounting & Audit Guide
Who Should Attend?
This conference is designed for CPAs and other accounting professionals in the nonprofit sector.
Early Registration Discount
Save an additional $30 if you register by April 25, 2014!
Register via Phone
Please call the Professional Development Division of OSCPA at 503-641-7200, ext. 3 to register for this event.
777 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Portland, OR 97232
|OSCPA & NAO Members||$ 330.00|