From Good Ideas to Great Grant Funded Programs
The Ultimate Grants Toolkit Webinar
Friday, October 10, 2014
9:30-11:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time
This free online class is strongly recommended as a prerequisite for the other sessions in The Ultimate Grants Toolkit webinar series.
As truly successful grantseeking organizations know, effective grantsmanship is much more than knowing how to fill in the blanks on a grant application.
At its best, the practice of grantsmanship serves as a powerful catalyst for positive change in the community—for turning good ideas into something real, valuable, and tangible in the world. And at its best, it all starts with mission—a deeply held, common understanding of who your organization is in the world, what your unique contribution is, and why your work is important.
In this information-packed, down-to-earth session -- foundational for the entire webinar series -- you will:
- Lay the groundwork for successful grantsmanship by going deep into the meaning of mission, and how it applies to the grantseeking process
- Explore a step-by-step roadmap for systematic, strategic, and successful grantseeking that grows straight from the heart of your organization’s mission
- Be introduced to the three most powerful tools to help you start the process of transforming your organization’s good ideas into great grant-fundable concepts
Along the way, we’ll focus on:
- Mission-Centered Grantsmanship: What’s It All About, and Why Should We Care?
- A Different Definition of “Grantsmanship”
- The Five Essential “Rules” of the Grantsmanship Game: An Overview
- Three Key Tools for Strategic Grantsmanship
- Next Steps: Where Do We Go From Here?
BONUS: The 90-Minute Grant Proposal – Learn how organizations like yours have won grants of $1,500, $30,000, even $140,000 – on the basis of the information on a simple but powerful one-page planning template.
Series Pass$250 for members
$350 for non-members
Includes all eight sessions plus exclusive bonuses
Savings and bonuses for Series Pass HoldersPre-register for all eight webinar sessions as a Series Pass Holder and you’ll save 20% and enjoy exclusive bonuses:
- Live Q&A sessions: As a Series Pass Holder you’ll be invited to three special live Q&A phone sessions, where Maryn will address your specific questions about the tools and techniques you’re learning and how to apply them in your real-life working world.
- Free review and feedback: Sign up for a Series Pass by October 15 and Maryn will personally review and offer specific feedback on your proposal-in-progress!
- Other special Series Pass Holder bonuses to be announced.
Individual Introductory sessionFree
Register for individual sessions by clicking on the "Register Now" button on the page of the specific session you would like to attend.
Train your team!Your registration is per connection – which means for one low price you can share the webinar series with your entire development team, board, or staff via computer/projector and speaker phone. (If you’d like to share your connection outside your organization please contact email@example.com for permission.)
About your presenter
Maryn Boess is a 25-year nonprofit professional, social entrepreneur, and leader in capacity-building and grantsmanship training whose grant proposals won more than $42 million for her clients from 1989 through 1999. As founder of GrantsUSA LLC, from 2000 through 2011 she created a portfolio of high-quality, low-cost grants information tools, resources, and workshops taught nationwide. A resident of the Pacific Northwest since early 2011, Maryn travels nationally to share her workshops on practical strategies for nonprofit and public-sector success. Since 2006 she has also been in the grantmaker's chair, managing up to $2 million annually in grantmaking for higher education through the Arizona Board of Regents.
THIS IS AN ONLINE WEBINAR using Adobe Connect
Please test the computer you will be using at THIS LINK at least 1 day prior to the event start.
|The Power of Mission Centered Grantsmanship||$ 0.00|
|The Ultimate Grants Toolkit - Eight Session Series|
|NAO Members||$ 250.00|