Table of Contents
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Board Assessment Tool
- Board Governance
- Contractors vs. Employees
- Employee Handbook
- Fair Labor Standard Act (FLSA) National Council of Nonprofits
Breaking down your nonprofit's obligation to pay overtime under the new federal rules
- Financial Management
- Fiscal Sponsorship
- Indirect Costs
- Lobbying & Political Activities
- Oregon Minimum Wage Increase
- Oregon Sick Leave
- Risk Management & Regulation
- Social Media
- Starting a Nonprofit Organization
- Tax Issues & Form 990
- Whistleblower Alert and Policy Sample
Can’t find the answer to your questions? NAO’s Helpline is a sponsored resource made available to Oregon Nonprofits. The Helpline can answer basic question and give resource referrals pertaining to Oregon nonprofits. Please note we cannot answer legal questions, but are happy to provide legal referrals.
Our staff will do our best to respond to inquiries in a timely manner. Inquiries from current NAO members will receive priority. If you’re not a member, you can join NAO today!
When emailing the Helpline, please include the following in your message:
- Your Full Name
- The name of the organization you are representing
- Are you a NAO Member? (If unknown we can check for you)
- Your question(s)
- Email email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!