Mammoth is a Portland-based human resources company that helps organizations comply with their regulatory responsibilities and implement best practices.
Mammoth can help nonprofits:
- Hire and keep top talent
- Avoid pitfalls around managing volutneers versus your paid employees
- Reduce your risk for HR-related fines and penalties
- Stay compliant with Oregon and federal laws
- Stay focused on your mission and the communities you serve
When you schedule a free consultation, a Mammoth representative will follow up to assess your HR needs so you pick the plan that's right for your organization. Choose from:
- Core Package: Form a solid HR foundation and get HR answers when you need them
- Compliance Package: A dedicated HR advisor helps you protect your organization
- Strategy Package: A seasoned HR advisor helps you solve complex HR issues
Save 15% for being an NAO member. Start worrying less about HR. Mammoth knows you bring a lot of good to Oregon, and they want to support your mission. Mammoth will pick up 15% of your tab when you belong to NAO.
NAO 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Members can locate the consultation link to start their free consultation and obtain their 15% off discount by logging into their individual user account on NAO's homepage (top right corner), and then by visiting our Members Only Area. where you will find Mammoth HR listed under Leverage Your Resources.
Need help creating your individual user account or linking your existing user account to your organization’s membership? Access this user account info sheet for instructions. Contact Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about how to access this member benefit.