The GrantStation Membership Value Program (MVP) is a powerful benefit that provides access to services that grantseekers need, including the US and International Charitable Giving Database, federal and state grants and loans, tutorials, live support from the GrantStation research team, and more. The MVP provides full access to the GrantStation website for every member of your organization. It is a simple program to implement, requiring minimal management beyond the initial introduction to GrantStation, and updating membership information on a predetermined schedule.
The NAO Member price is $75. Members receive a substantial discount ($639!) on the annual subscription fee of $699.
Your enrollment will give you:
- GrantStation Insider spotlighting funding opportunities delivered to your email every week!
- Archived issues of the GrantStation Insider, the weekly newsletter.
- Access to thousands of carefully researched profiles of private and government funding opportunities, at the local, state and national level, to help you find the grantmakers most appropriate for your organization. Curious what the listing offers? To view a sample listing, see the National Funding Alert on GrantStation's homepage.
- In-depth tutorials on each element of a full grant requests.
- Tools and articles on the entire grant process. An example can be found here. You can also find out more about this member benefit by taking their Website Tour.
Visit the Members Only Area to find a direct link to purchase or renew your subscription online!