NAO and Impact Benefits & Retirement – A OneDigital Company have partnered together to bring NAO's 501(c)(3) members a new retirement plan program - ImpactRetireNPO - designed specifically for Oregon's nonprofits. The plan is turnkey, affordable, and easy to understand while including awesome investment options. Each nonprofit that enrolls has the ability to customize the savings plan for its own employees. Impact takes the heavy lift off of nonprofit organizations, whether a nonprofit is looking to offer a new retirement plan for its employees or is seeking an alternative to its current retirement plan options.
Impact has been consulting on retirement plans for almost 40 years, is 100% women-operated and minority-owned, Oregon born and based, and a B Corp certified company. Impact has dedicated much of its resources as an organization to making investing and saving for retirement attainable to ALL organizations. Impact has been successfully working with nonprofits of all sizes and subsectors for several years and tdruly understands nonprofits' needs. Their approach is hands-on client service, access and inclusion, service to community, and their commitment towards making a greater social impact through their services. In May 2021, OneDigital acquired Impact Benefits & Retirement, expanding its Portland presence. Click here to read the full announcement.
NAO hosted a webinar with Impact Benefits & Retirement – A OneDigital Company to share more about this retirement plan benefit. Access recording here.
ImpactRetireNPO plans for NAO 501(c)(3) members include the following:
- Turnkey Solution: No more analyzing investments, tracking eligibility, sending out notices and processing distributions; Impact is your fiduciary!
- Cost-savings: Negotiated lower pricing
- Transparent Pricing: Costs are straightforward and simple in a flat-fee pricing structure
- Investment Coaching: Dedicated guidance from investment experts who speak your language and have your best interests in mind
- Employee Education: Access to local, licensed advisors, customized education for your organization, quarterly financial wellness webinars, and affordable financial wellness program
NAO Members: Need help creating your individual user account or linking your existing user account to your organization’s membership? Access this user account info sheet for instructions. Contact Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about how to access this member benefit.
Securities offered through Triad Advisors, LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through Resources Investment Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment adviser. Resources Investment Advisors, LLC and iMPACT Benefits & Retirement are not affiliated with Triad Advisors, LLC.