Become a Corporate Sponsor
The Nonprofit Association of Oregon (NAO) is pleased to offer members of the business community a special opportunity to support Oregon’s nonprofit sector. Sponsorship of our events, training programs, or research and analysis of sector trends shows your commitment to a strong nonprofit sector, allows you to connect with nonprofit leaders, and demonstrates good corporate citizenship. We hope you’ll consider joining us as a business partner. Your support means a great deal to us, the hundreds of nonprofits we serve, and the thousands of Oregonians they serve.
Nonprofit organizations play a vital role in our communities. Oregon is home to over 22,000 registered nonprofits, all of which are:
- Dedicated to the common good, providing services that the government and private sector are not designed to support
- Delivering crucial services in times of need, helping communities recovering from disasters, economic hard times, and when our citizens need a helping hand
- Working to protect the environment, caring for our most vulnerable citizens, supporting arts and culture, educating our children, developing community leaders, and sustaining our spirit
- Offering meaningful avenues for civic engagement through voluntarism—nearly 36% of all Oregonians volunteer, one of the highest rates of voluntarism in the country
- Contributing to Oregon’s economic vitality as a major employer
- Working together with business and local government to make our communities more vibrant places to live
For more information contact:
Kirsten Saladow, Director of Communications and Advancement at 503-239-4001, ext.103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.