Communications & Public Affairs
Effective Nonprofits communicate clearly and frequently communicate with constituents and partners. Effective Nonprofits use their voice to represent their constituents and influence change at grassroots and policy levels. Effective Nonprofits maintain close connection, communication, and organizational representation with the community they serve and represent and inform them of their right to advocate and self-determination.
- 8 Ways to Become a Tweetstar - NonprofitReady (Video)*
- DOs and DONTs of Electoral Advocacy for Nonprofits - ACS (Guide)
- How to Set Up an Email Welcome Series to Engage New Donors - GrantSpace (Blog)
- Independent Sector (Website)
- Lobbying - Internal Revenue Service (Website)
- NAO's Public Policy Overview - NAO (Website)
- Nonprofit Action (Website)
- Nonprofits and Ballot Measures - Nonprofit Vote (FAQ)
- Oregon Center for Public Policy (Website)
- Oregon Congressional Representatives - Govtrack (Website)
- Oregon State Legislature (Website)
- Pro Bono Professionals - Social Purpose Works (Website)
- Strategies to Ensure Partnerships Thrive - GrantSpace (Blog)
- The Ultimate Guide to PR for Nonprofits - NonprofitReady (Guide)*
- Why Brand Strategy is So Important To Website Design - GrantSpace (Blog)
Check out NAO's Directory of vetted consultants and service providers offering expertise in this specific resource category.
To utilize resources that have (*), create a complimentary account offered through NonprofitReady.org.