Effective Nonprofits have adaptive systems, structures and cultural norms that build and maintain their capacity to achieve their vision, mission and goals. This means designing, maintaining and adapting organizational systems; implementing processes and tools to manage programs; and strategically organizing financial and human resources in ways that deliver most effectively on the mission.
- 5 Myths in Nonprofit Finance - Public Interest Management Group (Article)
- 10 Step Annual budget Checklist - Propel Nonprofits (Guide)
- Do You Know Where Your Bank Statements Are - OR Department of Justice (Article)
- How much should my nonprofit have in its operating reserve - GrantSpace (Article)
- Introduction to Nonprofit Finances - NonprofitReady (Curriculum)*
- Pro Bono Professionals - Social Purpose Works (Website)
- Think Money First - NonprofitReady (Curriculum)*
Check out NAO's Directory of vetted consultants and service providers offering expertise in this specific resource category.
To utilize resources that have (*), create a complimentary account offered through NonprofitReady.org.