Human Resources & Operations
Effective nonprofits invest in their staff and/or volunteers. Values have been articulated and practices are expressed in policies and team building.
- 3 Vital Ways HR Can Strengthen Cybersecurity - Mammoth HR (Article)
- 1099 MISC - IRS (Form)
- A Nonprofit's Guide to Hiring - NonprofitReady (Guide)*
- Better Selecting and Onboarding Volunteers - NonprofitReady (Video)*
- Document Retention Policies for Nonprofits - NCN (FAQ)
- I-9 - IRS (Form)
- Inclusive Workplace Toolkit - Gay and Lesbian Fund for Colorado (Tool)
- Pro Bono Professionals - Social Purpose Works (Website)
- W-4 (2018) - IRS (Form)
- When a Job Candidate Mentions Having a Disability (Article)
Check out NAO's Directory of vetted consultants and service providers offering expertise in this specific resource category.
To utilize resources that have (*), create a complimentary account offered through NonprofitReady.org.