Effective nonprofits develop mission-driven strategies and partnerships to secure and grow their resources. Effective Nonprofits determine an appropriate funding model that fits within their business model and employ policies and practices to ensure mission achievement.
- 7 Best Practices to Engage and Retain Donors for Nonprofits - GrantSpace (Blog)
- Before You Seek a Grant: A Checklist for New Nonprofits - NonprofitReady (Video)*
- Capital Campaigns_ The Quick And Painless Beginner ‘s Guide - GrantSpace (Guide)
- Foundations Facilitate Diversity Equity and Inclusion - Philanthropy NW (Guide)
- Gift acknowledgements - Saying ‘thank you’ to donors - National Council of Nonprofits (Tool)
- How to Set Up an E-commerce Store and Raise Money - GrantSpace (Tool)
- If You Build It They Will Come - Creating a Culture of Fundraising - GIFT (Blog)
- Introduction to Fundraising Planning - NonprofitReady (Video)*
- Pro Bono Professionals - Social Purpose Works (Website)
Check out NAO's Directory of vetted consultants and service providers offering expertise in this specific resource category.
To utilize resources that have (*), create a complimentary account offered through NonprofitReady.org.