Thursday, September 20, 2018
9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. (PST)
The Quick-Start Guide to the One-Page Grant Proposal
Maryn Boess, Founder, GrantsMagic U
Whether you're a complete grants newbie or a long-time grants pro, The Quick-Start Guide to the One-Page Grant Proposal will show you the exact planning template to transform your good ideas into great project plans ... and A+ grant proposals! In this fast-paced, information-packed 90-minute training:
- You'll be introduced to the simple but incredibly powerful One-Page Magic Wand Worksheet that has won grants of $2,000 ... $30,000 ... $144,000 ... and more! ... for nonprofits like yours.
- You'll learn the 7 questions that bring clarity ... depth ... and power ... to your own best thinking about a successful project or funding need.
- We'll pull back the curtain on the 8 questions that give you "x-ray vision"into the minds of grantmakers, so you can deliver what they really want - every time.
- You'll learn the one question that helps you zero in on the grantmakers most likely to say an enthusiastic "Yes!" to your request for funding.
- You'll discover 6 surprising ways nonprofits have discovered (and you can borrow) to put this Magic Wand to work for your organization and your community.
- Along the way we'll bust a few grantseeking myths: The Myth of the A+ Proposal ... the Myth of the Hard-Working Grantmaker ... and the Myth of It's-Just-Wrong-to-Be-Messy.
About the Presenter
Over her 20+-year career in the nonprofit world, Maryn has been an on-staff program developer and grantwriter; an independent grants consultant; a grants project manager; a grants trainer; a grants reviewer, author, speaker, mentor and coach; and - for the past 12 years - even a grantmaker. GrantsMagic U, launched in fall 2015, is the "virtual academy" she created to make her extensive portfolio of practical and inspiring trainings on successful grantsmanship available (and affordable!) for anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Produced in Partnership with GrantsMagicU
This webinar is produced in partnership with GrantsMagicU. Registration is through the GrantsMagic U website. For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREE with registration
Contact email@example.com if you are having difficulties registering.